Wednesday 7 December 2011

And I'm Off!

Everything is starting to fall into place now. I've been working like a maniac this past week, so apologies for not being as active as I could have been.

I've been busy getting various quotes on editing my short story that I'm currently working on. And I've found myself a cover designer. I'm really excited about this project. I'm happy with the quotes and I'm working with a very professional bunch.

It seems to have had a positive effect on my writing because now that the wheels are in motion my writing is the best that it's ever been.

I should probably tell everyone a little about my story now.

It's a supernatural horror story called "Natas". It's about a warden who is in charge of his final execution before retirement. The man condemned to die is an evil and sadistic serial killer. The warden is then possessed by the spirit of the convict after he is executed.

I'm really excited about it. It's going to be around 8,000 words long and will be for sale on various e-readers in the next couple of weeks.

I'll make the big annoucement when it goes live. Until then I will be working hard to make this a book that fans of horror can enjoy.

Thanks for reading, and as always all comments are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Damien,
    Congratulations on getting published!!!

    Keep smiling,
    Yawatta Hosby (a fellow AWer)

    ReplyDelete